Construction Certificate

  • Category : SERVICE

Construct AU private certifiers take care of your Construction Certificate to allow building of your project to begin. Following DA approval, you’ll need the Construction Certificate and to appoint a Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) who monitors building to ensure alignment with your approved plans.

Our highly experienced private certifiers perform both these functions on your behalf. The paperwork for the Construction Certificate includes detailed house plans, building plans and engineering specifications, as these are the directions your builders will follow. It’s important to have all documentation accurately presented, and our collaborative team provides this with efficiency and precision.

In the event of changes to your construction, private certifiers will oversee the process of modification approval.